Tbilisi City Tour - Old Tbilisi - Narikala - Funicular - Mtatsminda Park
Explore the capital of Georgia on a one day sightseeing tour. Tbilisi is the largest city of Georgia lying on the banks of the Kura River with a population of approximately 1.5 million people. It was founded in the 5th century AD by Vakhtang I of Iberia. Historically, Tbilisi has been home to people of multiple cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit heart of Georgia -
Tbilisi and the must see places like:
• Old Tbilisi Area
• Narikala Fortress
• Funicular / Mtatsminda Park
• Open air ethnographic Museum
You can overlook Tbilisi from Narikala Fortress. The fortress consists of two walled sections on a steep hill between the sulfur baths and the botanical gardens of Tbilisi. The fortress was established in the 4th century as Shuris-tsikhe (i.e., “Invidious Fort”) and it was a Persian citadel.
You can also visit an administrative district Old Tbilisi. The district is located on the both sides of the Kura River and is dominated by Mount Mtatsminda, Narikala fortress and the Kartlis Deda monument. It chiefly represents a 19th-century urban fabric with largely eclectic architecture which includes the buildings and structures from the 5th to the 20th century.
The sulfur baths are intimately connected with Tbilisi. It is said that the hot springs are why the city was built here. Naturally fed public sulfur baths have been essential part of life in Tbilisi for centuries. Citizens would spend their leisure time relaxing here, even giving formal dinner-parties in the baths.
As for Mtatsminda Park, it has carousels, water slides, a roller-coaster, funicular, and a big Ferris wheel at the edge of the mountain, offering a splendid view over the city, which will be best ending of your tour.
Departure Point :• Door to door service • Pickup from your hotel or any address
Departure Time :
Return Detail :• Door to door service
• Drop off to your hotel or any address
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.