Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Jvari. Full City Tour on Hop On Hop Off Bus
Our sightseeing tour Tbilisi – Mtskheta – Jvari is the best way to see the two capitals of Georgia: Tbilisi and Mtskheta. For 6 hours we will show and tell you EVERYTHING you need to see and know in first visit of Tbilisi.
Our Tour is held on a specially equipped, comfortable tourist bus with air conditioning. The bus is equipped with an audio guide system, and a live professional guide completes the story, answers any questions and conducts walking excursions of 30-40 minutes at stops in the most interesting places, without visiting which it is not possible to get to know Tbilisi: Old Town, Sulfur Baths district, The largest Cathedral of Georgia is Tsminda Sameba (Holy Trinity), Mtskheta, Jvari and many other historical sites.
Free water on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local guide
- Sightseeing Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guides
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Jvari. Full Route
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Jvari. Full Route:
Attractions on the Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Jvari. Full Route:
- 52 Shota Rustaveli Ave - Our first stop is next to the city bus stops, between two underpasses. Near the bank branch TBS and the sale of paintings and souvenirs
- Pushkin Square - Freedom square
- 86/1 Davit Aghmashenebeli Ave - Marjanishvili square
- 28/21 Chakhrukhadze St - Baratashvili street
- Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi - Holy Trinity Cathedral “TSMINDA SAMEBA”
- Europe Square
- Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta
- Mtskheta - Mtskheta City
Shota Rustaveli Statue / Tbilisi Opera and Ballet State Theatre / Drama Theatre of Shota Rustaveli / Tbilisi Concert Hall / Rustaveli Avenue / The Bridge of Peace / Metekhi Cathedral / Tbilisi Balneological Resort / Museum of Modern Art Tbilisi / Tbilisi History Museum / Pushkin Square / Tsminda Sameba Cathedral / Anchiskhati Basilica / Kashveti Church / Cathedral of St. George / St. Nicholas Church / Monument to Characters of Movie Mimino / Monument to the Lamplighter / Monument of King Vakhtang Gorgasali / Freedom Monument / Sculpture Group Berikaoba / Shota Rustaveli Statue / Sculpture Dvornik na Shavteli / Sculptural Composition Youth / Monument to Tsereteli and Chavchavadze / Agmashenebeli Avenue / Rustaveli Avenue / Shardeni Street / Cathedral of St. George / Parliament of Georgia / Svobody Square / Tbilisi Wall Ruins / Rose Revolution Square / Alexander Griboedov Statue / Rezo Gabriadze Marionette Theater / Tsminda Sameba Cathedral / Narikala Fortress / The Bridge of Peace / Metekhi Cathedral / Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross / Svetitskhoveli Cathedral / Jvari Church
Operates: Departure from our first bus stop at: 10:50, 13:40, 17-00
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :10:50 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.