Tbilisi Museum and Georgian Wine Tasting Private Tour
Visit three main museums in Tbilisi and learn the history of this ancient city and the country of Georgia during one day trip. You’ll have excursions in Open Air Museum of Ethnography, Georgian National Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts. This trip also includes a visit to Chateau Mukhrani Wine Studio in Tbilisi with wine-tasting session.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional driver (English-speaking or non English-speaking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local museum guide services
- 3 sorts of wine tasting with snacks at Chateau Mukhrani Wine Studio (cheese assortment, Georgian sweets “Churchkhla
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Open Air Museum of Ethnography
- Entry/Admission - Georgian National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Shalva Amiranashvili Museum of Fine Arts
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Mukhrani
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Georgian Holidays, Tbilisi Georgia
Meet your driver at your hotel at and start driving in a comfortable air-conditioned car.
Stop At: Open Air Museum of Ethnography, 1 Turtle Lake Road, Tbilisi Georgia
Visit Open Air Museum of Ethnography located near Turtle Lake. The museum's collection includes more than 8,000 exhibits brought from all over Georgia and occupies 52 hectares of land. The Open Air Museum encompasses 14 ethnographic zones of Georgia: Kartli, Samegrelo, Adjara, Abkhazia, Svaneti, Khevsureti, Kakheti, Meskheti, Javakheti, Guria, Imereti, Racha, Lechkhumi and Ossetia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Georgian National Museum, 3, Rustaveli Ave, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
Continue the tour and visit the National Museum of Georgia, located on Rustaveli Avenue. The museum of Golden Treasury contains thousands of Georgian and Caucasian archaeological artifacts. Learn the history of Georgia and its culture from the Bronze Age.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shalva Amiranashvili Museum of Fine Arts, 1 L. Gudiashvili St, Tbilisi Georgia
Next stop is Museum of Fine Arts of Georgia located nearby. Museum collections include more than 140,000 works of Georgian, Eastern and European artists. The museum of Golden Treasury contains numerous golden, silver and enamel icons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau Mukhrani, Tsereteli akakis gamz. 116, Mukhrani 3309 Georgia
After informative visits to all the museums, end your tour with tasting the unforgettable flavor of Chateau Mukhrani premium class wines in Chateau Mukhrani Wine Bar on Meidan Square and drive back to your place of stay in Tbilisi. Tbilisi Museum Tour is the best opportunity to learn about the history, culture and traditions of Georgia as well as taste famous Georgian wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Tbilisi hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.