Tbilisi Old City Walking Tour
Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia, the historical center of the Caucasus. Its history counts sixteen centuries. Since the IVth century, to this day Tbilisi is the center of Georgian identity. There are many cultural monuments which prove the centuries-old past of the city each of them is an icon of the era, culture and way of life in which it was created. Tbilisi unites the religious buildings of several religions, which makes the city even more diverse and interesting.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The place were you live in Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.