Tbilisi to Kazbegi Day Tour
Tbilisi to Kazbegi Day Tour
This tour is the perfect way to see most remarkable places in Georgia in a day. Start with Mtskheta, the ancient capital of Georgia (3000 years old) with its UNESCO World Heritage sites, drive north towards the Northern Caucasus along the well-known Georgian Military Road to visit Ananuri, a 17th century architectural complex, Kazbegi, and Gergeti Trinity Church located at 2170m…
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable A/C minivan or minibus
- 4WD vehicle from Kazbegi to Gergeti
- English speaking live guide service
- Mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
What's excluded :
- Services except described
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Visit Jvari monastery (6th century) and enjoy beautiful views of Mtskheta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
Visit Svetitskhoveli cathedral (11th century), where it is said, Christ’s shroud is buried.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Visit Ananuri – a 17th century architectural complex.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
An exciting drive from Gudauri along the Terek River will take us to Kazbegi – the main town in the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
From Kazbegidrive with 4 WD vehicles through beautiful valleys and woods brings us to Gergeti Trinity church located at 2170m. and in good weather you can see for a moment one of the highest glaciers in the Caucasus – the mountain Kazbegi (5047m).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting on reception of your hotel. Our guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can bring along: hat, rain - and wind coats, etc. Comfortable shoes are needed.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our team is regularly reviewing government tourism and travel updates and ensuring our tours run in accordance with the recommendations by the World Health Organization, the Georgia's National Center for Disease Control and Public Health, and the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs of Georgia.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.