Tbilisi Walking Tour and Bonus (Exclusive) Tour in Parliament Of Georgia
The tour schedule designed in the way that guests of the capital can get a wholesome impression not only about the capital of Georgia and its history, but also to get an insight into nature, traditions and lifestyle across the country. This one-day Tbilisi tour features all must-see sights from centuries old church and fortress to contemporary symbols of the city. Bonus tour in Parliament of Georgia The construction of the parliament building started in 1938 and completed in 1953, when Georgia was still a part of Soviet Union. It was designed by architects Victor Kokorin and Giorgi Lezhava.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bonus (Exclusive) Tour in Parliament Of Georgia|
- Entry/Admission - Parliament of Georgia
What's excluded :
- Aerial Tramway (cable car)
- Entry/Admission - Aerial Tramway in Tbilisi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rezo Gabriadze Marionette Theater, Shavteli St., 26, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
The theater and adjoining cafe are the must see and visit places in Tbilisi
Pass By: Anchiskhati Basilica, Loane Shavteli, Tbilisi Georgia
Anchiskhati Basilica is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi
Stop At: The Bridge of Peace, Tbilisi Georgia
The Bridge of Peace is a bow-shaped pedestrian bridge, a steel and glass construction illuminated with numerous LEDs, over the Kura River in downtown Tbilisi
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Rike Park, The left bank of the Mtkvari River, Tbilisi Georgia
This is the newest public recreation area in Tbilisi, popular with families, especially in summer. It sits on the left bank of Mtkvari river
Stop At: Metekhi Cathedral, Metekhi St, Tbilisi Georgia
And much More ...
Stop At: Aerial Tramway in Tbilisi, Rike Park, Tbilisi Georgia
We will get to the Mother of Georgia monument by Aerial Tramway (cable car)
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: Mother of Georgia, Sololaki St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Monument Mother of Georgia
The statue was erected on the top of Sololaki hill in 1958, the year Tbilisi celebrated its 1500th anniversary.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi Georgia
Legendary secure of the old Tbilisi
Stop At: Abanotubani, Abano St, Tbilisi Georgia
Heart of the City in Georgian "Sulfur bath square"
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Konstantine Leselidze Street, Konstantine Leselidze St, T'bilisi, Georgia
(Kote Abkhazi Street) The street runs from Meidan square to Freedom square
Stop At: Freedom Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Freedom square is the meeting point of two most interesting neighborhoods of Tbilisi - the Old town and Rustaveli avenue with
the dominant golden statue of St. George in the center
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parliament of Georgia, Shota Rustaveli Ave, 8, Tbilisi Georgia
Bonus tour in Parliament of Georgia The construction of the parliament building started in 1938 and completed in 1953.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :23 Nikoloz Baratashvili St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Return Detail :Pioneer palace, Youth palace., 6 Shota Rustaveli Ave, T'bilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.