Team Building Program
The Heli Center Toplice is the only center in the world for training military and civil pilots for Russian helicopters MI - 8/17/171, that offers the possibility of team building on real helicopter simulators
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - wine tasting after training
- Dinner - a delicious traditional dinner
What's excluded :
The Aviation Center has developed a unique team building program "Crew on board".
It is based on a real training program for pilots of the Russian Mi-8 helicopter.
The program "Crew on board" consists of theoretical and practical trainings on the most realistic simulator in the world.
During the program participants can feel themselves real pilots of the Aviation Center.
For one day your staff will become members of the helicopter crew under the guidance of the best military instructors.
Participants will learn to operate the main controls of the helicopter and pass participant in a real mission "Russian roulette".
Our team building program helps to improve problem solving and decision making within a team. It elevates communication, coordination and leadership skills.
The training takes place on two simulators of Mi helicopters.
It is the only flight simulator in Europe, which creates a 99% of flight reality.
Stunning visual effects, high quality surround sound and advanced hydraulic motion systems creates real flight conditions.
After completing the program participants visit the restaurant and winery in the mountains for a delicious traditional dinner and wine tasting
Departure Point :Zagrebačka ul. 18, 49217, Krapinske Toplice, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.