Teaser tour - just for the taste of it
The High-Tech Sports base is waiting for you at Budapest’s most beautiful spot, in the Ski House, at Normafa. The tours starting from the base are following the gorgeous lines of Buda Mountains and give you spectacular views of the scenery while revealing breath-taking panoramas of the city. Taking a look at Budapest from this perspective will give you and extra experience of one of the most exciting towns in the world.
Would you like to have your private tour guide who only cares about you and your team not having to adapt to anybody else? Ask for a VIP tour, have your personal guide and enjoy the tour at your own pace. You may even choose someone specifically from our team you might know or have good refferences about him or her for just EUR 20.- / tour group. We run our tours with two people as well, however these are considered to be private tours and thus the VIP tour fee is applied. We do our best to organise groups so that you are not to pay that extra fee.
per adult from
What's included :
- Protective gear: helmets
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Normafa, Svabhegy Near the 12th district, Budapest Hungary
Buda Hills Chairlift, Elisabeth's viewtower, Children's Railway, Normafa Skihouse, city panoramas
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Eötvös út 59, 1121 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.