Teide National Park Half Day Trip
Spend half a day visiting the famous Volcano Teide. With pick up from your hotel or close by, taken up to the volcano with opportunity to use the cable car to get a little closer to the peak. Magnificent views weather your above the clouds or a clear day to see the other of the 6 Canarian Islands surrounding Tenerife.
Cable car not included.
You will have a stop off in the famous Roque de Garcia to view the volcano and the canyon where the land sunk. Many movies have been filmed here for luna landcapes. Clash of the Titans, Planet of the Apes. and many more.
This trip is short and if your a beach or sun lover it you are back for the afternoon to keep enjoying the Tenerife sunshine.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cable Car Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Volcan El Teide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Pick up from or close to your hotel and taken up to the National park to take photo shots a little walk and time to take the cable car if desired.
This popular excursion journeys up to the National Park of El Teide to the magnificent volcano,passing through the beautiful pine forests and along mountain roads enjoying breathtaking views. Arriving in the National Park you will stop at various places of interest to admire the spectacular lunar landscape formed by lava flows. sand and rocks.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Volcan El Teide, Centro Administrativo y de Visitantes Telesforo Bravo, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Spend half a day visiting the famous Volcano Teide. With pick up from your hotel or close by, taken up to the volcano with opportunity to use the cable car to get a little closer to the peak (weather permitting only) . Magnificent views weather your above the clouds or a clear day to see the other of the 6 Canarian Islands surrounding Tenerife.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from selected hotels or a close central point in the South of Tenerife and Puerto De La Cruz only. (There are no pick ups in Santa Cruz or rural areas) There are no pick up on Sundays in Puerto De La Cruz.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/18/2018 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Results of not wearing a face mask may result in you being denied access to the excursion without a refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.