Teide South Road Bike & Ebike Tour
Why Ride With Us?
A safe, enjoyable and challenging experience
Best routes in terms of scenery, road surfaces and minimal traffic
Choose your bike type-Carbon road, VIP (disc brakes), VIP PLUS (disc brakes/Di2), Electric MTB or Electric Road
Experience, personable, multi-lingual on-the-road guides
Flexibility to ride when you choose
Hotel transfers available (contact us for details)
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Helmet, Pedals & Bike Hire (all available to rent)
Teide from the south is our flagship tour! We start with a coffee and a tour briefing at our cycling café in San Miguel de Abona before setting off on the bike towards Granadilla. From here, we take on the first of our two main climbs-the beautiful winding 10 kilometre TF21 road to Vilaflor. We then continue to Retamar at 2200 metres, whilst enjoying the stunning views of La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro, before dropping into the crater to view the magnificent Mount Teide that stands at 3700 metres. After a photo or two, we climb back up and descend back to the café for our famous hot soup and roast chicken (vegetarian option also available)!
• Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Departure Point :Bike Point Tenerife, Av. V Centenario, s/n, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.