Teide Sunset (Private)
This special Sunset tour to the National Park gives us the opportunity to discover and explore the great Teide volcanic environment with its fantastic rocks, craters and lava landscape. After all you'll enjoy a breathtaking Sunset view like no other.
Highly recommended for getting some stunning photographs!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shoes and Canes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cava
- Soda/Pop - Juice for kids
- Hand sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Protective face mask
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vilaflor, Vilaflor, Tenerife, Canary Islands
First we’ll drive along Costa Adeje up towards a beautiful viewpoint of a number of volcanoes and the enormous pine forest in the village of Vilaflor. Here you will also find the oldest and largest pine tree "El Pino Gordo". This opportunity gives us time to take a short photo break, and you may also enjoy a good tasting local coffee "El Barraquito".
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Queen’s Shoe, TF-21, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Then we continue to an area called the Queen’s Shoe (Zapato de la Reina). This area has a great environment with a number of huge famous rocks where we have some time for a little walk around the rocks, and get some great pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Roques de Garcia, Gran Roque, 11610, Teide National Park, Tenerife Spain
Further on we arrive at the famous place of the park with an amazing landscape and the great famous rocks named "Roques de García". Here you’ll have some time to take some beautiful pictures, and across the street at the Parador de Cañadas del Teide there is also a cafeteria and a nice souvenir shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pico Viejo, 38300, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
We also will pass by the old peak of the Teide "El Pico Viejo" with its huge lava field of over 5 km². Fairly recent with just over 200 years ago.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de Samara, Tf-38, 38688, Guia de Isora, Tenerife Spain
Thereafter we drive a little further in to the Teide National Park, and we arrive at a fantastic place where we have the opportunity to take a perfect spot behind the crater of the Sámara volcano. You will be able to enjoy the breathtaking views with the sun setting exactly behind the neighbouring island of La Gomera.
With this special moment we provide you with a glass of Cava, tea or hot chocolate. A blanket is also available to keep you warm and comfortable.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is included from your hotel or place you stay at
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Public health and safety are our first priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.