Teide Volcano & Unesco Experience
Take the opportunity to visit in the same excursion the different Unesco´s heritage that exist in the Island. Discover the Anaga Biosphere Reserve, La Laguna Unesco Heritage Site, Teide National Park and La Orotava City.
Once we pick you up at your accommodation or at agreed meeting point, we will start the excursion visiting the Anaga´s Mountains best known as Unesco Biosphere Reserve. Then, we will go to La Laguna City also considered Unesco´s Heritage. We will continue the excursion to the Teide Volcano, through the wonderful forest of La Esperanza with stops in some of its viewpoints and in the Teide National Park. To finish our excursion, we will visit the Majestic city of La Orotava and return to your accommodation or cruise terminal.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and local guide
- Pick up in La Laguna or Santa Cruz will be free.
- FREE WIFI
What's excluded :
- South Tenerife Pick up 36 eur supplement per booking
- North of the island from Puerto de la Cruz to Icod 21€ and from Garachico to Buenavista 36€.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Montanas de Anaga, Tenerife Spain
You can observe the incredible landscapes from two of the most famous viewpoints (Jardina and Cruz del Carmen).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Cristobal de La Laguna, San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife, Canary Islands
You will visit La laguna City, the old capital of the island, headquarters of the University of La Laguna and also considered Unesco Heritage.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
We head to the Teide Volcano, through the beautiful forest of La Esperanza. At this point of the route, we can stop to enjoy a typical Canary coffee as well as make stops at some of the viewpoints to take pictures of the breathaking lanscapes. Once we arrive at the National Park we will make some stops to observe and and enjoy its curious lanscape, also declared a Unesco World Heritage Site
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Orotava, La Orotava, Tenerife, Canary Islands
We will visit La Orotava and its curious stately homes of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Santa Cruz De Tenerife Plaza España, Plaza del Cabildo, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
For cruise passengers the pick up will be outside the Cabildo´s building. For the rest of the customers we can pick up them outside the main entrance of their hotel or near their accommodation. For pick ups in the south or some zones of the north of the island they will have to pay an additional charge of supplement. Ports
- Plaza de España, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Plaza del Adelantado, s/n, 38201 San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Plaza del Charco, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Estacion Autobuses Los Cristianos, Av. Juan Carlos I, 20, 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Playa de las Américas, 38660 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- if the clients come with wheelchair please make a photo and we will try to find a special car with a charge
- What health measures have we implemented on our activity? All required protective equipment is provided All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned Social distancing is maintained in vehicles To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited Bring your own mask You must fill out a travel information form Temperature checks are mandatory
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.