Teide West Road Bike & Ebike Tour
Why Ride With Us?
A safe, enjoyable and challenging experience
Best routes in terms of scenery, road surfaces and minimal traffic
Choose your bike type-Carbon road, VIP (disc brakes), VIP PLUS (disc brakes/Di2), Electric MTB or Electric Road
Experience, personable, multi-lingual on-the-road guides
Flexibility to ride when you choose
Hotel transfers available (contact us for details)
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Helmet, Pedals & Bike (All available to rent)
Teide from the west is the most perfect of tours for riders of every level. Whilst the climb to the Teide National Park is continuous, it is forgiving due to its gentle gradient! This incredible route passes the spectacular Chinyero Volcano and Montañas Negras (Black Mountains) allowing you to ride on a lunar-like landscape! After climbing back out of the crater, get ready for the thrilling 40 kilometre descent-stopping off at Club Activo HQ for lunch on the way!
• Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Departure Point :Bike Point Tenerife, Av. V Centenario, s/n, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.