Tel Aviv Classic food tour
Florentine is considered the SoHo of Tel Aviv. Just a short walking distance from Neve Zedek and Jaffa, this hip neighbourhood hides Tel Aviv’s greatest culinary gems. This is where the REAL Tel Avivians dine, NOT the tourists. Come and join us on our daily tours as we get to taste the best hummus in the city, learn how fresh tomatoes turn into Shakshuka, try the delicious crunchy Greek Burekas, visit a hidden homemade bread bakery, shake it off with the ultimate Tel Aviv green juice, and treat yourself to the exquisite Malabi dessert. Our tours support local businesses; you'll get to meet and interact with the founders behind these unique culinary establishments. In between bites you'll get to learn about how young Tel Avivians manage to lead a bohemian-slash-hipster lifestyle in the midst of the current political and social upheaval.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - can replace lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Florentine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florentine, South Tel Aviv, bordered by Derech Yafo St., Ha'aliya, Derech Shalma, and Avravnal, Tel Aviv Israel
* Visit local places where you can see, smell and taste variety of dishes that we have selected especially for you.
* Understand how food creators bring ideas to life, revives and contributes to the local atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Allenby St 123, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :Private tour 5/26/2019 - 6/26/2022
public tour 5/30/2019 - 6/26/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Abarbanel St 32, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for gluten-free
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.