Tel Aviv Graffiti Tour
*The tour is subject to a minimum of participants to take place. If tour is cancelled because the minimum of participants is not met, we will contact you
We want to take you on a journey that will introduce you to the world of street art, expand your awareness and observation and show you the power that lies in graffiti as a tool to create a social change and deliver important messages. We want to do this in the most experiential way, through the feet, through the eyes, through the senses and through a lively and dynamic discourse.
The tours are guided by a professional team of local artists who live and breathe street life, art, stories and people.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Local Guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florentine, South Tel Aviv, bordered by Derech Yafo St., Ha'aliya, Derech Shalma, and Avravnal, Tel Aviv Israel
Join us on an extraordinary experience and meet a fascinating and dynamic world of graffiti and street art.
Experience the atmosphere of the street life, see and feel the alternative side of the familiar and central cities,
Connect with local artists, hear inspirational stories, walk in magical alleys, wash your eyes with colors and messages and arouse all your senses.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Scoompa, אליפלט 26 - אייכה, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.