Tel Aviv: Levinski Market & Florentine Tasting Tour ~ סיבוב טעימות בשוק
How is it that a small working neighborhood in south Tel Aviv became the busiest commercial space in the city? Take a spin around the area and you’ll find out.
Our guides live in the neighborhood, and would love to introduce you to the diverse culinary scene of the renewed Lewinsky Pedestrian Street. We will visit the delis and shops that have been open for business for 80 years and the restaurants and boutiques of young entrepreneurs.
From the freshest boureks in town to the largest Arak temple. We will get to the heart of the rich and fragrant spice market arriving from Salonika and Istanbul over a century ago, and has not stopped moving ever since.
Our culinary experience will introduce you to the local residents of the neighborhood, hear the stories from the neighborhood all in an open and bright, fun and wine-filled atmosphere!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour of Levinsky Market and Florentine Neighborhood
- Tastings: Cheese platter, Georgian Charhuleh, Spices, Bourek, Arak, Fish & Chips, Goat cheese pastry
- Dessert, Coffee, tea, or soft drink
- All you can drink white wine or natural juice
- Reusable glass
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Levinsky Market, Levinski Street, Tel Aviv Israel
Join us in exploring the tastes and colors of this vibrant southern Tel Aviv street market.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.