Tel Aviv Modern Day Tour plus Levinsky Market
Waking up late from a great night out in Tel Aviv? Or coming from another city? Come join us on this dynamic tour featuring Art, Culture and Food! Start by tasting through the late morning at the Levinsky Market and the famous Florentine area. Levinsky is a unique local market that sells many spices, nuts, dried fruits, and fusion cuisines. In the afternoon, you will join a group guided tour where the tour guide will lead through the must-see neighborhoods Tel-Aviv has to offer.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Pass valid for buses in Tel-Aviv
- Levinsky Market local food tasting and audio guide with interesting stories and history
- 3-hour Modern Tel-Aviv guided group tour with a local licensed English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Levinsky Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Levinsky Market, Levinski Street, Tel Aviv Israel
Use the Levinsky Market Card to taste some local food. Tour the market on your own and at your own pace and convenience. Follow the audio guide and reveal a few of the market secrets! Smartphone with data required and we recommend bringing headphones.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Rothschild Boulevard, Tel Aviv Israel
Take a stroll down the famous Rothschild Boulevard taking in the Tel-Aviv vibe and learning the history of the Bauhaus architecture
Pass By: The American Colony Quarter Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv Israel
Walkthrough the residential American–German colony situated in the southern part of Tel Aviv. This is on the way to the Neve Tzedek neighborhood
Stop At: Neve Tzedek, South-West Tel Aviv (Shalom Shabazi Street Or Hevrat Shas Street), Tel Aviv Israel
Take pictures of the Tel Aviv’s street art on our way to the Neve Tzedek neighborhood known for its boutique shops and cafes. Neve Tzedek was the first Jewish neighborhood to be built outside the old city of the ancient port of Jaffa.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :HaHagana Railway Station, Hagana Rd 32, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Independence Hall (Dizengoff House), Rothschild Blvd 16, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.