Tel Aviv south Walking tour: Yafo, Shuk Hakarmel and Neve Tzedek
I've been showing around the city for about 4 years now and I know exactly what path have secret details that will make my tour unique.
Also, the tour won't be too long (2h) so you will still have time to enjoy the day, and not too short so you won't miss the essentials. After the tour, you'll feel the unique vibrant atmosphere of south Tel Aviv.
As a young man (29 years old) in this young city, I'll make you feel the joy of living in this amazing city, that we call "the bubble"
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carmel Market (Shuk Ha'Carmel), Allenby, King George and Sheinkin streets, Tel Aviv Israel
We'll pass by the shouk to feel the unique vibes of the Shuk in a Friday afternoon
Pass By: Rothschild Boulevard, Rothschild Blvd, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
We'll pass in the southern part of Rotshild, in front of museum of independence to Neve Tzedek
Stop At: Neve Tzedek, South-West Tel Aviv (Shalom Shabazi Street Or Hevrat Shas Street), Tel Aviv Israel
The well known quarter of Neve Tzedek and it's beautiful houses
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: HaTachana, Hamered St, Tel Aviv Israel
The place that used to be the ancient Rail station to Jerusalem.
Today it's a very fancy area that is worth seeing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Banana Beach, 22 Herbert Samuel St, Tel Aviv Israel
We'll walk all the way to Yaffo threw the beach.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Clock Tower, David Razi'El St, Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv 68038 Israel
We'll walk thew the beautiful quarter of Yafo. There we'll see
- The port
- The old city
- The gardens
- The new Yaffo
- The new quarter
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bialik Square, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :שוק הפשפשים - יפו, Olei Zion St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.