Tel Aviv Street Art Tour
Walk through the streets of South Tel Aviv admiring and learning about the vibrant street art and graffiti scene in Tel Aviv. Common motifs, symbols, and alphabetic letters can mean a multitude of things and each tells their own narrative. Explore with a knowledgeable guide and gain a deeper more insightful understanding of the street art in Tel Aviv.
When possible, we have collaborated directly with the local street artists to promote accurate information and support of their work. After the tour we will provide information of artists whose work has been seen on the tour providing social media information and where possible, opportunities to purchase work directly from the artists.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florentine, South Tel Aviv, bordered by Derech Yafo St., Ha'aliya, Derech Shalma, and Avravnal, Tel Aviv Israel
Weave throughout the streets of South Tel Aviv taking in the extensive street art that can be found throughout learning about the subculture and often political undertones and protest behind the artwork. Learn about both the history and the artistic culture in Tel Aviv and the stories told through the art installations found all over the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cafe levinsky, Levinski St 41, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.