Tel Aviv Super Saver: Jerusalem and Bethlehem plus Jesus Footsteps Day Tour
Experience Jerusalem’s and Bethlehem’s holiest sites, and retrace Jesus’ steps, on a Super Saver from Tel Aviv that combines two popular, Christian-oriented full-day tours at a great discount. Discover the religious must-sees of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, including the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Nativity, and follow the path taken by Jesus before his crucifixion. Explore the Mount of Olives, walk the Via Dolorosa, and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and other Christian sites. Hotel pickups and drop-offs in Tel Aviv are included on both days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees for In the Footsteps of Jesus tour
- Tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem (10 Hours) Leave your Tel Aviv hotel by air-conditioned coach and travel to Jerusalem. Stop at the Mount of Olives to admire the views of the Old City and then pass the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed before his arrest.
Enter via the Zion Gate, passing through the Armenian Quarter to the Byzantine Cardo, Jerusalem’s 1,500-year-old main street. Continue into the Jewish quarter and see the Western Wall (Wailing Wall), part of the 2,000-year-old wall that encircled the Temple Mount, and walk along the Via Dolorosa, past the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Go inside this hallowed church, said to mark the site of Jesus’ crucifixion.
Around midday, stop for lunch (own expense), return to your sightseeing, and travel to Bethlehem. Visit Manger Square and the Church of the Nativity, the basilica said to stand where Jesus was born, and descend into the Grotto of the Nativity to see the exact spot of Jesus’ birth. Afterward, return to Tel Aviv, where your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
In the Footsteps of Jesus Tour (8.5 Hours) Leave your central Tel Aviv hotel and travel by coach to Jerusalem. Admire the interior of the Church of All Nations at the Mount of Olives, and absorb views of the Old City before visiting the Dominus Flevit Church, where Jesus wept as he foresaw Jerusalem’s destruction.
Travel through the Kidron Valley and enter Old Jerusalem via the Lions’ Gate. Around midday, break for lunch (own expense), before re-joining your guide and continuing your sightseeing. See the Bethesda Pool, the site of one of Jesus’ miracles, and view the Church of St Anne, the supposed birthplace of the mother of the Virgin Mary. Next, visit the Convent of the Sisters of Zion to see a water cistern from the Second Temple era, and Roman flagstones engraved with a dice game.
Retrace Jesus' steps along Via Dolorosa, passing the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the basilica held to stand on his crucifixion site. Then, end your tour with a drop-off at your Tel Aviv hotel.
Please note: The sequence of the tours varies depending on the day of the week you select.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Sequence of tours differs depending on day of week selected
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for Bethlehem only
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.