Tel Aviv Super Saver: Old Jerusalem Day Tour plus City of David Day Tour
Experience the highlights of Old and New Jerusalem, and the ancient City of David, on a Super Saver that combines two Jewish-oriented full-day tours from Tel Aviv for a discounted price. See the Western Wall, Jewish quarter and other religious sites in Old Jerusalem, and the Holocaust Museum in modern Jerusalem, on one day. On another day, visit the Tomb of King David and other landmarks before exploring the ruins and water tunnels at the City of David archaeological park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees for City of David and Underground Jerusalem day tour
- Old and New Jerusalem Full-Day Tour (10 Hours)
Leave your central Tel Aviv hotel by air-conditioned coach and travel to Jerusalem as your guide recounts its tumultuous religious past.
Visit the Mount of Olives for views of the Old City and pass the Jewish cemetery, Garden of Gethsemane and Church of All Nations in the Kidron Valley before entering Old Jerusalem via the Zion Gate.
Cross the Armenian Quarter to the Jewish Quarter, passing the Byzantine Cardo and stopping at the Western Wall (Wailing Wall). Then, follow Jesus’ steps along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, said to stand on his crucifixion site.
At around midday, stop for lunch (own expense) and later, leave Old Jerusalem through the Jaffa Gate to visit the Yad Vashem Holocaust History Museum. Follow the stories of the millions of Jews killed during World War II’s holocaust through its poignant displays and then return to Tel Aviv where your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
City of David and Underground Jerusalem Day Tour (10 Hours)Leave your central Tel Aviv hotel in an air-conditioned coach and after admiring the views of Old Jerusalem at the Mount of Olives, drive through the Kidron Valley past the Garden of Gethsemane, Church of All Nations and Jewish cemetery.
Next, visit the Tomb of King David on Mount Zion and the Hall of the Last Supper, said to stand where Jesus had his last meal with his disciples. Enter Old Jerusalem via the Zion Gate and admire the four Sephardic synagogues and Byzantine Cardo before seeing the ruined ‘Broad Wall,’ built by King Hezekiah in 8th century BC.
Around midday, break for lunch (own expense) before continuing your sightseeing. See the Western Wall (Wailing Wall) and then head through the Dung Gate to explore the excavated City of David.
This archaeological park marks out ancient Jerusalem, founded by King David in around 1,000 BC. Roam the relics and visit the underground water tunnels and Gihon spring, where legend says King Solomon was anointed. Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Tel Aviv.
Please note: The sequence you take the tours varies depending on the day of the week you select.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Modest dress is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Sequence of tours differs depending on day of week selected
- A Passport is not required for Jerusalem
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.