Tel Aviv Urban Art Tour
Come explore the colorful neighborhood of Florentin on this urban art tour through the heart of Tel Aviv. Here you’ll learn about the unique pieces of famous Israeli street artists and immerse into one of the world’s most thriving graffiti scenes!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- snacks & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florentine, South Tel Aviv, bordered by Derech Yafo St., Ha'aliya, Derech Shalma, and Avravnal, Tel Aviv Israel
Explore the side streets and alleys of Tel Aviv
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :Starting time changes according to departure day - Meet up at the lobby of the Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv and depart on the tour. Florentine Tour Sundays, Wednesdays (10:30) Saturdays (16:30) Nahalat Binyamin Tour Mondays (16:30) Tuesdays (14:30) Thursdays (16:30)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring:
- comfortable shoes
- water & snacks
- sunscreen & hat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.