Telica Sunset Tour
Get ready to hike about 45 minutes in an active Volcano and take a look to the crater, lead toward a viewpoint where we'll be able to see the sunset...
I may be chill at night time so bring some warm clothes. On the way back we are going to walk down at night time so don't forget your flashlight or headlamp.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Vehicle fully insured and accredited with professional driver (Air Conditioning)
- Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Telica Volcano
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Flashlights or headlamps
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Telica Volcano, Leon Nicaragua
El Telica is an active volcano located in Leon, Nicaragua, It's part of the Cordillera de los Maribios.
It is 1060 meters high above sea level.
It is a volcano of smoking activity. Their skirts are covered by recent lava flows, one of which descends several kilometers in the direction of the town of the same name. Sulfur deposits near the crater may have some commercial value "
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel or meeting point in town
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.