Telluride Half-Day Rafting Tour on the San Miguel River
Short on time but big on adventure? The San Miguel half-day is the trip for you. Experience red rock walls forested in green pines while constantly paddling along. Constant Class II and intermittent Class III rapids will keep you engaged throughout this narrow, twisting waterway. The San Miguel is one of Colorado’s great secrets, come raft what you’ve been missing.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Helmet and Coast Guard–approved personal flotation device
- Highly trained guides/trip leaders with an average of 2,000 river miles of experience
- Low guest-to-guide ratio: 4 to 6 customers to a guide
- State-of-the-art self-bailing raft
What's excluded :
- Wetsuit and bootie rentals
- Explore one of Colorado’s least known and most spectacular rivers. San Miguel River rafting will keep you engaged in a world of outdoor adventure, fast paced splashes, and forested red-rock walls. Located minutes from Telluride and on the infamous San Juan Sky Way, San Miguel whitewater rafting and its demanding paddling is an adventure not to be missed.
In the early morning, meet at Caddis Flats Campgrounds. Sign release forms and get dressed for the river. Then take a shuttle to the river for your safety orientation and rafting instructions. Then you are ready to hit the river. Paddle through the continuous Class II splashes of the fast flowing San Miguel River. Brave the exciting Class III rapid of “Three Sisters." Conquer Class III “Saw Pit” rapid. Advance through more continuous Class II rapids. Take out and shuttle back and arrive around noon.
Departure Point :Caddis Flats Campgrounds, Placerville, CO 81430, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be willing to paddle
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Wetsuit and bootie rentals are recommend all season
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.