Telluride Rafting on the San Miguel River: Full-Day Rafting
Enjoy an exhilarating one day rafting trip on Telluride’s lesser known San Miguel River. Encounter constant, splashy whitewater as you paddle through Class II “splashes” and Class III “wet and fun” rapids. The narrow waterway of the San Miguel winds through stunning red rock walls and green pine trees. Don’t forget to paddle while you take in the scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free helmet and Coast Guard approved personal flotation Device
- Highly trained and experienced guides with trip leaders averaging 2,000 river miles
- Low guest to guide ratio, an average of 4 to 6 customers to a guide
- State of the art self bailing rafts
What's excluded :
- Wetsuits (recommended all season)
- Submerge yourself in one of Colorado’s least known and most spectacular rivers. San Miguel River rafting will throw you into a world of outdoor adventure with forested red-rock walls and fast paced splashes. The San Miguel River’s narrow twisting waterway leaves you with memories of incredible scenery, smiling faces, and rolling rapids. Just minutes from Telluride and on the famous San Juan Sky Way, San Miguel whitewater rafting and its demanding paddling is an experience not to be missed.
In the morning, meet at Caddis Flats campgrounds. Sign the release forms and get dressed for the river. Take a shuttle to the river for your safety orientation, then hit the river. Enjoy the continuous Class II splashes of the fast flowing San Miguel River. Tackle the Class III rapids of “Three Sisters”and “Saw Pit”. Later, enjoy a riverside deli style lunch. Next, paddle through more continuous Class II rapids. When done, take a shuttle back, to arrive in the late afternoon.
Departure Point :Caddis Flats Campgrounds, Placerville, CO 81430, USA
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Must be willing to paddle
- Wetsuit and bootie rentals are highly recommend all season
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours