Temazcal Ceremony Experience
Purify your body and spirit with the help of our traditional pre-hispanic Temazcal Ceremony. This is an ancient tradition with more than 500 years of history from the Mayans and Aztecs who performed this mystical experience to rejuvenate their mind, body & soul while connecting with the mother earth and their gods.
per adult from
3 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Jungle house - Fito Diaz
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungle house - Fito Diaz, Mario Ernesto Villanueva Madrid, 77560 Alfredo V. Bonfil, Q.R., Mexico
The private house of Mr Fito Diaz and a sacred place for many locals in Cancun that regularly gather and celebrate this incredible cleansing experience
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Playa del Carmen ferry port
- Puerto Juarez Cancun port
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for child aged 07 and under.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, claustrophobia or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.