Temple of Luxor
The one day trip (half day to the west )
Take the chance and visit Luxor the capital of the pharaohs and its fantastic architectural heritage on the one day trip ( The Temple of the kings Valley- The Temple of Hatshpsut- The Temple of Karnak– The Temple of Luxor)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tourist guide accompanies the group.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visits not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
You will go to the West Bank with a tourist guide to visit the most beautiful temple in the world from 8 o'clock till sunset. You will begin by visiting the temple of the Kings Valley. You will see three tombs inside the temple . Then , you will move to the temple of the most beautiful woman at the age of the Pharaohs . It is the temple of Hatshpsut. Then,you will go to the two statues of Memnon . After that yoy will go to East to visit the biggest temple . It is the Temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple. Then our guide will take you to Papyrus factory and Alabaster factory and Perfumes TO SEE handicrafts which Egypt is famous for
Finally, you will go return to the hotel at sunset.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.