Temple of the Moon and Huacas Moche
If there's one must-see archaeological site in the region, this is it. The Temples of the Sun and the Moon, attributed to the Moche period, are more than 700 years older than Chan Chan, yet parts of the complex are remarkably well preserved. Located on the south bank of the Río Moche, the main attraction here is the Huaca de la Luna with its phenomenal multicolored friezes. The entrance price includes an English-speaking guide; individual travelers need to wait for a group to fill. The larger Huaca del Sol is closed to visitors.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certificated spanish tour guide
- Tourist transportation
- Entry/Admission - La Huaca del Sol
What's excluded :
- Excursions not mencioned
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Huaca del Sol, Carretera Campina de Moche, Moche 13600 Peru
Start: 9:00 am.
Visit the Cerro Blanco Ceramic Workshop
Visit the Museum of the Huacas Moche.
Visit the Huaca del Sol and Huaca de la Luna.
End: 12:30 pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Historic Centre of Trujillo, Trujillo, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Trujillo: Operator Offices.* We confirm the exact address after your purchase
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.