Temples Tour with Markets and Evening Aarti
Explore Varanasi through its temples and its colorful markets in this tour that takes you on a spiritual and cultural ride through all the colorful temples and sprawling markets. Witness the Ganga aarti in the evening, the most magical of Varanasi’s experience where the fire is used as an offering for the holy Ganges.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- English-speaking live guide
- Chauffeur-driven air-condition vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Durga Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ganga Aarti
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Temple (Durga Temple)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Durga Temple, 27, Durgakund Rd Jawahar Nagar Colony, Bhelupur, Varanasi 221005 India
Experience culture, traditions and spirituality in its most raw form in this tour which takes to experience the true Varanasi in the most authentic way! Known as the land of temples, with this tour you will explore this town through its most famous temples, its sprawling markets and its most famous Ganga Aarti.
Your tour will begin with your guide picking you up from your hotel at 3:00 PM and from there you’ll first make your way to the most famous and important temples of Varanasi. Starting with the Goddess Durga temple which has a lot of interesting stories and myths attached to it. You will be also visiting the Bharat Mata temple or the Mother India temple (one of its kind in the entire country where rather than idol worship, there is an undivided map of India, symbolizing the true worship for one’s motherland)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monkey Temple (Durga Temple), Varanasi India
You will also be visiting the Monkey temple, which is dedicated to the monkey god, the Tulsi Manas temple which has the one of two greatest epic Ramayana engraved on its wall. Along with this, you will also be taken to the Shri Vishwanath temple in Banaras Hindu University (it is claimed to be one of the tallest in the entire country)
Post this “temple hopping”, head ahead to the busy bazzars of Varanasi, which are known for their colors. From handicrafts to textiles to wooden artifacts to food, you will find everything here! Take a good stroll of these busy streets as your guide takes you through the bustling streets for a truly local experience!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ganga Aarti, Dashashwamedh ghat Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Post this, relax and unwind in the spirituality of this city with the evening Ganga Aarti. One of the most famous and sort-after experiences of Varanasi, this is one ritual where priests offer fire as an offering to the Ganges seeking its blessings! A mesmerizing experience, to begin with, it will leave you speechless!
Once you are done here, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Varanasi
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.