Ten Islands Expedition
The insular areas (islands, islets, and rocks), of the Gulf of California, represent approximately 50% of the insular territory of Mexico and in this route you will be able to know the most important ones for Sinaloa, the ones that are located in front of the port of Mazatlan.
On board of a high-speed semi-rigid boat we will cross the bay while discovering different islands, islets, rocks and beaches that give us the perfect opportunity to take an amazing photograph while our expert guides share the history, geology and life of each one.
During our tour we will be accompanied by different types of birds - gulls, frigates, ducks, among many other species, as well as dolphins, turtles and with a bit of luck stingrays. This tour is like a carnival of marine life!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Water, juice and soda
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour along the bay in a high speed semi-rigid boat
- Encounters with marine life
- Snacks - Fruit and honey bran cookies
What's excluded :
Onboard a high-performance semi-rigid boat, we cross the bay while discovering different islands, islets, rocks, and beaches that give us the perfect opportunity to take amazing photographs.
• Marina Mazatlán Golf Course, Paseo del Palmar s/n, Marina Mazatlán, 82103 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the nature of the tour we do not have sanitary services on board.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.