Ten Thousand Islands Boat Tour
Eco Endeavors can accommodate up to 12 guests on an Adventure based Eco-Tour through The Ten Thousand Islands of south Florida on our custom built, United States Coast Guard Inspected vessel. Throughout the duration of this 3 hour trip, guests will have the opportunity to see abundant wildlife up close such as dolphin, manatee and several species of birds. We will also stop at an isolated barrier island only accessible by boat to search for rare shells, swim or snorkel. We also offer Private tours for small or large groups directly on our website at EcoEndeavors.org.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Bags to collect shells
We will make our way through the 10,000 Islands in search of wildlife. The captain will highlight any interesting sites and talk about our local history and ecology. We then stop at a remote barrier island to explore, swim, look for rare shells, and enjoy the scenic beauty.
• TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
• Goodland Boating Park, 740 Palm Point Drive, Goodland, Marco Island, FL 34140
• Cape Romano, South of Marco, on the Gulf, only by boat, Marco Island, FL
Departure Point :740 Palm Point Dr, Goodland, FL 34140, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are reducing our capacity to allow for proper distancing among guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.