Tendernob Culinary Experience
Come explore the Tendernob – San Francisco’s newest and hottest culinary scene. Drawn by inexpensive rents, some of San Francisco’s most innovative chefs and restauranteurs have been honing their craft in this up-and-coming neighborhood. Set the trend, be in the know, go behind-the-scenes, and impress your friends with your local knowledge by eating your way through the neighborhood on this Tendernob Food Tour. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- 4-course meal
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Our 4-course progressive prix-fixe dining experience visits 4 restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between.
Over three hours, our expert guide will lead you on an easy evening walk to popular and hidden spots that only locals know about to enjoy hearty food tastings paired with wine and a cocktail. Nosh on Nepalese momos (dumplings) at a neighborhood spot, eat Carolina style BBQ at local neighborhood institution serving up delicious Southern cuisine, get your taco fix with the photogenic jackfruit tacos at a neighborhood taqueria, and San Francisco’s best croissant bread pudding or caramel rolls at a local hidden gem.
Departure Point :Hotel Spero, 405 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Return Detail :1085 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.