Tenerife Bodegas Monje Winery Tour Ticket w/Wine & Cheese Tasting
This tasting includes a guided tour of the winery, Bodegas Monje, accompanied by a tasting of four wines with four cheeses from Canary Islands. The maximum group size for this tour is 10 people.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks not specified in the Itinerary (available to purchase)
- Food and other drinks not specified in the Itinerary (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bodegas Monje, Camino Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38359 El Sauzal, Tenerife Spain
This tasting includes a guided tour of the winery accompanied by a tasting of four wines with four cheeses.
A glass of Dragoblanco (young white wine) accompanied by a fresh white goats cheese from
A glass of Hollera (red wine produced using carbonic maceration) accompanied by smoked goats cheese from La Palma.
A glass of MonjeTradicional (young red wine) accompanied by a semi-cured peppery goats cheese from Fuerteventura.
A glass of Listán Negro (Red, aged in the barrel) accompanied by cured goats and sheep milk cheese from Gran Canaria.
Visits to the winery are given in Spanish, English and depending on the day selected, we also offer the tour in French and German. Please let us know which language you would prefer when you make your booking. The estimated time for this activity is 60-90 minutes. The visits are held at the following hours: 11:00h – 13:00h -15:00 – 17:00
Departure Point :Bodegas Monje, Calle Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38360 El Sauzal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: comfortable coat and footwear
- Tour times are pre-set. However, the activity can take place before or after the set tour time, for example, the tastings at 12 noon and the tour at 1pm
- Price includes 7% I.G.I.C tax
- Activity available to those aged 18 years or over
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.