Tenerife Sunset Tour Experience on Sailboat Only Adults
Enjoy a unique experience in our Sunset Tour only for adults(+16 years). Perfect to live a different trip with your family or friends. Sail with us in search of the best amazing sunset views from the sea. Tenerife is one of the best places in the world to see the sunset with a variety of red and orange colors which create a magical sky. After you’ve been given plenty of time to take videos and photographs we set sail for the coast.
We anchor in a secluded and quiet bay. Here you can have a swim or relax on our comfortable and spacious deck.
Our crew will serve you something to eat before sailing back to the harbour along the coast. Drinks and food are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Club Nautico Puerto Colon, Av. de Colon, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
After leaving the port, we immediately start searching for the best sunset views.
Once we have found it you will get ample opportunity for photographing and filming.
Afterwards we head to a small bay in the southwest of the island. We will anchor here, where you can relax laying down on our cushions on the spacious decks or in the nets at the front. You can also have a swim.
They will also serve you a meal and drinks in the shaded seating area at the back of the boat. Afterwards we make our way back towards the harbour sailing along the west-coast of the island whilst you chill and enjoy the views.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av. de Colón, 11, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Only for adults (+16 years)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.