Tenerife Whale watching on private charter
Just relax on board Abrazo with friends or family in search of whales and dolphins. Tenerife is one of the best places in the world to see these cetaceans in the wild. Then we anchor in a secluded and quiet bay where you can have a swim, use our snorkel equipment or simply soak up the sun on our comfortable and spacious deck. Our crew will serve you something to eat before sailing back to the harbour along the coast. Drinks and food are included.
Also we offer 5, 6 or 7-hours private charters. Please contact us for availability
per adult from
3 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Club Nautico Puerto Colon, Av. de Colon, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
Make it private, make it unforgettable! With your friends or in family, make this sailing experience something unique!!
The South-west coast of Tenerife is a privileged place for watching whales/dolphins in the wild as there are permanent pods of whales/dolphins in the surrounding Waters of the island. There are two resident populations: The pilot whale and the bottlenose dolphin, which can be observed on perhaps 80% of the days of the year. There is a sighting percentage, for at least one of them, of close to 100% on these days.
Once we have found the animals you will get ample opportunity for photographing and filming. Afterwards we head to a small bay in the southwest of the island. We will anchor here for about 30 to 45 minutes. You can relax laying down on our cushions on the spacious decks or in the nets at the front. You can also have a swim and ask the captain for snorkels and explore the underwater world snorkelling. The water temperature varies from about 18ºC in winter to 26ºC in summer.
Our crew will be at your disposition during the whole trip and they will do their best to make it a wonderful experience. They will also serve you a meal and drinks in the shaded seating area at the back of the boat (included in the price & vegetarian food available on request with your reservation). Afterwards we make our way back towards the harbour sailing along the west-coast of the island whilst you chill and enjoy the views.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av. de Colón, 11, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3-Hour Private Charter 11/24/2020 - 4/30/2021
4-Hour Private Charter 11/24/2020 - 4/30/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Monday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.