Tenorio Rain Forest Hanging Bridges & Sloth Encounter
Leave the beach behind for the day to experience the enchanting, mist-steeped ecosystem of Costa Rica’s Tenorio Rain Forest. Hike along forested trails with a guide, and then explore different levels of the bio-rich this place has to offer
Get ready for a moderate short hike through a private reserve where you can see birds, sloths, frogs, snakes, insects and many more animals in its natural habitat.
This is the perfect way to explore outside the city and see what makes Costa Rica a top attraction for nature lovers.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Albergue Heliconias Lodge
- Entry/Admission - Finca Verde Lodge
- Entry/Admission - Cataratas Llanos de Cortes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albergue Heliconias Lodge, 3 Km Sur Oeste Del Liceo, Bijagua 11000, Provincia de Alajuela, Bijagua de Upala, Costa Rica
Our tour guides will take visitors through the rain forest. A series of suspension bridges, connected by trails totaling 1.9 miles (2.5 km) make this tour extremely feasible for anyone in moderate shape. The bridges provide a birds-eye view of the rainforest canopy and visitors will easily be able to study this unique tropical ecosystem, catching glimpses of birds, monkeys and more as they make their way across
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Finca Verde Lodge, 6, Alajuela Province, Bagaces, Costa Rica
This is where you will see sloths and other wildlife. Hike through a private nature reserve at the base of Tenorio Volcano This little hike is a fantastic opportunity for unforgettable experiences in one of Costa Rica's most unique hidden gems. The mountainous rain forest and volcanic region of Tenorio offers beautiful views, exotic vegetation, and animal diversity. You will have the chance to encounter the animals of the rain forest such as sloths, tree frogs, tucans, butterflys, many kinds of birds on a small walk through a privately run property perfectly preserved in the northern rain forest region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cataratas Llanos de Cortes, Off the Pan American Highway, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
The Llanos del Cortés waterfalls are surrounded by lush vegetation, its waters form a beautiful curtain falls, forming a pond or pool where you can swim or just cool off and enjoy the beautiful surroundings where magic is complemented by the sound of falling water. Furthermore, this oasis offers the particularity of having a beach of clear sands, where you can enjoy the spectacular view of the falling water. The safety of its refreshing waters and the variety of flora and fauna in such a small size make it an ideal place to visit ... so, do not miss this natural treasure!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up people near at any place on the list.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 paying adults per booking is required.
- A current valid picture of passport on your phone is required on the day of travel
- Bring Rain coat
- Extra clothes.
- Infants meals are not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.