Tent Peak Climbing
During our Tent Peak Climbing venture, we witness a variety of landscapes sprawling across sub-tropical forest, terraced rice paddies, pleasant ridges, grassy farmland and forests of bamboo and rhododendron. The distinct lifestyles of various ethnic groups, their rituals and enjoy with the local dishes and delicacies will be enchanted.
From summit you can embark breathtaking view of Machhapuchhare (6993m), Annapurna I(8091 m), Huinchuli (6331m), Annapurna South (7219m), Fang (7647m), Gangapurna (7455m), Annapurna III (7555m), Singu Chuli or Fluted Peak (6501m), Khangshar Kang, Tarke Kang, Gangapurka, Baraha, Shikhar etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 meals during trek and climbing
- All overnight accommodations while on the trek and climb
- Mountain climbing equipments
- Experienced Climbing Sherpas
- Accomodations in Kathmandu(B/B)
- Salary & Wages of Office Staff
- Travel & rescue fees of office staff
- Permit fees for mountain climbing
- all meals & accommodation of office staff
What's excluded :
- All Expenses not mentioned above
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu
- International Airfare
- Airport departure tax
- Personal equipments & extra services
- Travel as well as Rescue Insurance & trip Cancellation
- Nepal Visa Fees
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02:In Kathmandu optional tour and preparation for Tent Peak Climb.
Day 03:Drive to Pokhara 860 m - 06 hrs.
Day 04:Drive to Nayapul (trek point) and trek to Ghandruk 1,940m -04 hrs.
Day 05:Trek to Chomrong village at 2,170m - 06 hrs.
Day 06:Trek to Dovan 2,600 m via Bamboo 2,310 - 06 hrs.
Day 07:Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp 3,700 via Deurali 3,200 m - 05 hrs.
Day 08:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m - 03 hrs with free afternoon.
Day 09:At Annapurna Base Camp for acclimatization and preparation for the climb.
Day 10:Trek to Tent peak base camp 4,450 m / 14,600 ft - 05 hrs.
Day 11:Trek to high camp 4,800 m - 04 hrs.
Day 12:Climb Tent Peak 5,663 m high and return to base camp - 08 hrs.
Day 13:Spare and contingency day in case of unfavorable weather condition on climb.
Day 14:Trek back to Annapurna Base Camp - 05 hrs.
Day 15:Trek back to Bamboo 2,310 m - 06 hrs.
Day 16:Trek to Jhinu Danda (hot-spring) 1,780 m - 05 hrs.
Day 17:Trek to Bhirethati and drive to Pokhara - 07 hrs.
Day 18: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Day 19: In Kathmandu free day with individual activities.
Day 20: Departure Day
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.