Teotihuacan & Basilica Guadalupe Tour with lunch
Start your tour briefly visiting the Plaza of the Three Cultures, where you will see the Church of Santiago de Tlatelolco. Appreciate the ruins of a pre-Hispanic city, and visit the memorial in honor of the student movement of 1968.
Continue to the Basilica of Guadalupe to see the ancient and modern Basilica. Experience the relic, sheltered since 1531, considered a gift of the Virgin Mary towards the Indigenous Mexican people.
Finally, move on to the State of Mexico to visit the majestic site of Teotihuacán. Climb the pyramid of the Sun and the Moon, explore part of the archaeological zone, and learn about the transcendental history of this magnificent pre-Hispanic city. Visit a craft center to taste one of the oldest Mexican drinks, known as Pulque, and take an hour to taste the typical foods of Teotihuacán in the Restaurant.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de las tres culturas, Eje Central esquina Eje Uno Norte Tlatelolco, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
At the Square of the Three Cultures you will see the church of Santiago de Tlatelolco, the ruins of an Aztec City "Tlatelolco" and the monument in honor of the 1968 student movement.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
At the Basilica of Santa Maria de Guadalupe you will see the modern and ancient basilica. Also you can see the relic, protected since 1531, considered a gift of the Virgin Mary to the Mexican natives.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
At the archeological zone of Teotihuacan you will have chance to climb up the pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, also you will explore part of the archeological zone and learn about the important history of this magnificent pre-Hispanic city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fontán Reforma Hotel, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.