Teotihuacan and Basilica of Santa Maria de Guadalupe
Escape the hustle of Mexico City with a guided tour of two of the most popular nearby attractions. First, explore the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe with a bilingual guide to understand why this sanctuary is one of the most important in the world, drawing millions of pilgrims each year. Continue to Teotihuacan's Pyramids, an iconic Archaeological Site, where you will visit one of the world's highest pyramids, the Sun and the Moon Pyramids. You will also walk or drive around this huge archeological city full of palaces. On the site, you will enjoy tequila and pulque tasting also included.
This tour has shared and private options. Please select the more convenient for you.
During the current pandemic, it is not allowed to go to the top of the moon & sun pyramids. Also, some palaces are closed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Mezcal or Tequila tasting
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la Basilica de Guadalupe
What's excluded :
- Lunch (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de la Basilica de Guadalupe, Plaza de las Americas 1 Col. Villa de Guadalupe, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
The Basilica of Guadalupe officially called the Basilica of Santa María de Guadalupe, is a sanctuary of the Catholic Church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary. It is the most visited site in the world, second only to St. Peter's Basilica. Annually about twenty million pilgrims visit the sanctuary, of which about nine million do so on the days around December 12, the day when Santa María de Guadalupe is celebrated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Juan Teotihuacan, San Juan Teotihuacan, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Teotihuacán is a large Mexican Archaeological complex located northeast of Mexico City. Through the complex, which was once a flourishing pre-Columbian city, cross the Calzada de Los Muertos, which links to the Temple of Quetzalcóatl, the Pyramid of the Moon, and the Pyramid of the Sun. The top of the last two offers panoramic views. Inside the enclosure, in the Museum of Culture of Teotihuacán, objects such as pieces of pottery and bones are exhibited.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, sunscreen, comfortable shoes and hat or visor to protect from the sun
- For the moment is not allowed to go to the top of the moon & sun pyramids, also some palaces and museums are closed.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For the moment is not allowed to go to the top of the moon & sun pyramids, also the palaces are closed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.