Teotihuacan by Bicycle
A tour that makes a difference if you don't know Teotihuacan, you can experience new places and enjoy a morning ride by bike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Bike ride
- Entrance to Teotihuacán
- Meeting point Round Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- Mexican buffet food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
We will visit the pyramid of the sun, it will be a short ride to get used to our bicycle We will enter the archaeological zone very early to be the first to climb the Temple of the Sun, Admire the incredible view of the Teotihuacan Valley. We will roll around the circuit that surrounds the pyramids and then go through some of the streets of the towns that surround the archaeological zone, among which are also remains of the ancient city and from which we will have the opportunity to visit and appreciate.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
The comments of our guide will help us better understand the history and how the inhabitants of this ancient city lived.
In this journey we will have the opportunity to take beautiful photos of the landscape with nopales and magueyes and of course with the pyramids in the background. We will descend from the bicycle and have a short break while enjoying a delicious pulque, a pre-Hispanic drink with a slight alcohol content, but with many proteins that will give us energy to continue the bike ride.
We will also know the production process of this pre-Hispanic drink, as well as the different products and uses that are given to different parts of the agave traditionally known as maguey. The next point to visit will be an entrance to the underworld, so we will visit a cave and we will surrender to the darkness that will allow us to see the light of our interior, these caves were mystical spaces for the ancient Teotihuacans, symbolic in Mesoamerican thought as access to Place of the dead. Then, we will go to a cactus garden where we will have the opportunity to complete this adventure crossing a suspension bridge and then throw ourselves in a zip line, of course with the pyramids of the sun and the moon as a backdrop.
Finally we will visit Tetitla, a neighborhood of the ancient Teotihuacan city where we can appreciate interesting and colorful murals that will give us a better idea of how this city looked in its time of splendor. The last route of our tour will be heading to the Tlacaelel restaurant where we can taste (food not included) delicious Mexican dishes that are within your reach in the abundant buffet they serve there. We will have an hour to relax and enjoy food before returning to Mexico City.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Calle Liverpool 169, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Col Juárez, CDMX, Mexico
2: Hostal Amigo, Isabel La Católica 61-A, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.