Teotihuacan on your Own with Admission Ticket
Visit Teotihuacan “City of Gods” early in the morning, when the sun begins
to rise above the pyramids, before the groups of tourists from Mexico City
begin to cram the place. Enjoy this impressive archaeological site at your own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round transportation from meeting point
- Teotihuacan entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Enjoy this impressive archaeological site in the same way that
begins to open its doors, because at that moment the place is practicallyempty, with a magical and mystical atmosphere that allows us to have a most authentic and living experience in this great city of ancient Mexico. You can explore the area at your own pace, decide what you want to visit first and walk calmly to admire the place and take pictures.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Calle Liverpool 169, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Col Juárez, CDMX, Mexico
2: Hostal Amigo, A, Isabel La Católica 61, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please know that you have to be in one of our meeting points prior to the start of the tour wich is 7:00 AM. Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma departure time is 6:20 AM, Hostal Amigo departure time is 6:50 AM
- You can go to any departure point you choose. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time specified on the departure points.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.