Teotihuacan Pyramids and Gastronomic Tour from Mexico City
Discover the best of Teotihuacan in a tour of the archaeological zone and delight with its delicious gastronomy. You will visit the palace of the butterflies and the pyramids of the sun and the moon, declared a cultural patrimony of humanity by UNESCO. You will visit a factory of products of tuna, nopal and xoconostle, typical foods of the region. To finish the experience you will have a workshop of pre-Hispanic gastronomy that you will love! Tastings and hotel transport included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The tour begins with the pick up at your hotel at 8:00 am to leave for Teotihuacan. You will enjoy knowing the history of a great culture, accompanied by a guide specialized in the archaeological zone of Teotihuacan. You will visit the pyramid of the sun, the moon and the palace of the butterflies, declared a cultural patrimony of humanity by UNESCO.
Later on you will taste typical products of the region, such as tuna, nopal, xoconostle and pulque.Â Pulque is a traditional drink, which was very consumed in the pre-Hispanic times by the elders and warriors, not to be missed!
To close this great experience you will know the Prehispanic gastronomy through a workshop where you prepare a delicious typical dish.
The return to Mexico City is 6:00 pm
Departure Point :Hotels located inÂ Zona Rosa, Downtown, Condesa and Polanco
Departure Time :8:00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.