Teotihuacan with a Local
We like treat the people as we would like to be treated when traveling. For that reason we'll avoid all the tourist traps and our only concern will be enjoy the history, culture and a lot of authentic food.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - This tour includes a tasting of Mezcal straight from Oaxaca, ancient liquors (Xoconostle and Nopal) and also the drink of the Gods...The "Pulque"
- Ticket to access the archeological site.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
- Entry/Admission - Pyramid of the Sun
- Entry/Admission - Piramide de la Serpiente Emplumada
What's excluded :
- Lunch - The lunch is not included in the price, but the price for the food it's between 6-9 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
At 7:30am We will meet at our meeting point (Condesa area) Where We'll provide you with hand sanitizer. We will take your temperature and in case you do not have a face mask, We will provide you with one.
For respect to the group we won’t be able to wait more of 15 minutes.
At 7:45am we will start our way to the city of Teotihuacan, the journey is about 40 miles with very interesting areas that I'd like to comment along the way.
On the way to the pyramids We’ll make an stop at a coffee shop... ⭐A good day begins after a coffee!⭐
We will arrive at approximately 9am to Teotihuacán where our commitment will be to make you enjoy the history, take many photos and have fun. I think you forgot your bottle of water, don't worry, We'll invite you one!
At 12pm We will go to the place with the most authentic food in the area ... La Casa de mi Madre(Yes, It's our mom's house!), where you can taste the real mexican food!!
At approximately 3 - 4pm we'll be back in Mexico City.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pyramid of the Moon, Pirámide de la Luna, Estado de México, Mexico
We will start our journey visiting the pyramid of the moon
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pyramid of the Sun, 55800 San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico
We will be visiting one of the biggest pyramids in the world
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Calzada de los Muertos, Calz de los Muertos, Estado de México, Mexico
We will be walking through the death's avenue were we'll see some murals more than 1000 years old
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Piramide de la Serpiente Emplumada, San Juan Teotihuacan Mexico
We'll visiting one of the most precious and wonderful pyramids in the world with some original sculptures made by the Teotihuacanos
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: San Juan Teotihuacan, San Juan Teotihuacan, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We will go to the place with the most authentic food in the area ... La Casa de mi Madre(Yes, It's our mom's house!), where you can taste delicious mexican food like the mole or some very spicy chilaquiles!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Av Michoacán 29, Hipódromo, Cuauhtémoc, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.