Teotihuacan y Basilica de Guadalupe Private Tour
We take pride on our guides professionalism and our customer service. We will make this day a unique experience for you!
Be part one of the first ones visiting Teotihuacán and Basilica de Guadalupe in Mexico City after the pandemic. We are one of the few companies launching this experience with all the H&S measures to ensure everyone is safe. We are adhering to strict protocols: working with lengthier cleaning checklists and thorough sanitizing on high touch points within our vehicles. In addition, we adhere to the policy "No Mask - No service".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified private guide
- Cochinita Pibil tasting
What's excluded :
- Face masks
- Entry/Admission - Tlatelolco
- Entry/Admission - Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
A 700-year old city from prehispanic times markets of pre-hispanic times which has witnessed centuries of wars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico
Have a taste of the pyramids and enjoy a local experience with artisans.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
One of the most visited Catholic churches after St Peter in Vatican City. Discover why attracts more than 20 million visitors a year.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :República de Brasil 11, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups ONLY from Condesa, Roma, Polanco, Reforma and Downtown areas. If not sure, drop us a line. Outside these areas, go to our Meeting Point: Republica de Brasil 8, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bring a FACE MASK. Face masks must be worn by travelers in public and indoor areas. "No Mask – No service". Temperature checks for guides and for travelers upon arrival. We reserve the right to refuse the service if your temperature is 37.5c or higher.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.