Teotihuacán Full Day Tour from Mexico City
Enjoy Teotihuacán differently visit places that are not usually included in a conventional tour. You can be combined the tour to Teotihuacán with a bike tour at no extra charge!
* Meet the mural painting of Teotihuacan
* Guided tour inside the Archaeological Zone
* Visit Handicraft Workshop tasting Pulque
* Create a Teotihuacan deity in clay
lunch included at the end of the tour.
Includes transportation from Mexico City from hotels located in Zona Rosa, Centro, Polanco and Condesa. In case your hotel is not in the pick-up areas, we will provide you with a meeting point
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Local food (different options to choose)
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- mountain bike if you choose the bike ride option (does not apply for walks)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teotihuacan en Bici, Calle Emiliano Zapata 2B San Francisco Mazapa, San Juan Teotihuacan 55820 Mexico
Upon arrival in Teotihuacán, your guide will meet you at our offices to make your registration before starting your tour
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
In this experience we begin our visit by entering the most visited Archaeological Site in America to know its monumental spaces, beautiful murals and colossal constructions, will be our companions while we travel the path of the dead, with a length of 4 kilometers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Martin de las Piramides, San Martin de las Piramides, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Opt 1: Walking Tour
Opt. 2: Bike Tour
We will visit a Pre-Hispanic Offering where you can learn the meaning of the burials of the ancient Mexicans.
Dare to explore the art of discovering the clay making process from the place where it is created to the production of your own model of a Teotihuacan deity
We will visit the Magical Town of San Martín de las Pirámides knowing its church and main points of interest.
Before returning to Mexico City you will be able to taste the local gastronomy included in your tour
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up locations: CDMX Historic Center (downtown), Zona Rosa, Condesa, Polanco, La RomaThe Pick-up Schedule, as well as the driver's name and type of vehicle is confirmed one day before your visit, we ask you to enter your mobile number (including international code) so that you can receive such information.If you are staying in an Airbnb we ask you to provide us with the name of the Hotel closest to your home, in case you do not have one, we will provide you with the closest meeting point to your accommodation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.