Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose del Refugio
Visit the Tequila route and the magic town of Tequila in Jalisco.
The best experience visiting a real old hacienda with more than 150 years old located in Amatitan town, You'll taste 3 Herradura´s tequilas, we have a "Jima" of agave the harvest the agave, then we go to tequila town visiting "Quinta Sauza Hacienda" we have a tequila tasting in a professional tasting room.
Lunch include at the "Quinta sauza" restaurant.
After lunch you have a walking tour in tequila town visiting the old Jose cuervo Factory and maestro tequilero store with shopping time before we head back to Guadalajara.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional certificate guide.
- tour in tequila.
- Tequila tasting
- On the van: cold beer bottled water.
- Lunch - We have a Typical local dish (vegetarian Dish available request ) the lunch include flavored water. beer or alcoholic drinks available to buy
- Entry/Admission - Tequila Herradura
- Entry/Admission - Casa Sauza
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks in restaurant (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tequila Herradura, Casa Herradura, Amatitan 445380 Mexico
Stop At: Tequila, Tequila
We have a walking tour in the town of tequila, jose cuervo gallery, old factory and have time for shopping
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Casa Sauza, Calle Luis Navarro 80 Col. Centro, Tequila 46400 Mexico
We visit the "Quinta sauza" beautiful old ex hacienda were we have a tequila Tasting with professional tequila tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Pick up its around 8:30 am - 930 am depends on the day, the language of the tour and size of the group.pls call us one o two days before to confirm pick up time
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen and cash in pesos for souvenirs
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Small groups on this tour or Private if it's available without cost.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Aventurate Por Jalisco