Tequila History Tour and Beach Break
Sample 8 different varieties of tequila, and learn about the differences between them! Anejo, Reposado, Blanco, cream tequilas, dessert tequilas an more – you’ve never tasted tequila like this before.
Learn the history of the Tequila making process and how different types of tequila are distilled and made.
After the Tequila History Tour Get ready to Enjoy Your day at a Nice Beach Club where you are going to be able to use the Facilities as long as you want.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Free Margarita
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Beach Club Facilities
- Entry/Admission - Mi México Lindo Tequila Tour "Centro"
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mi México Lindo Tequila Tour "Centro", Av. Rafael E. Melgar 533, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cozumel Fun Excursions, Av. Rafael Melgar, Km. 3.5, Plaza Royal Village, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point is Located at Cozumel Fun Excursions Office ( Across the street from the International Pier ) Inside The Shopping Mall Royal Village
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.