Tequila Museum and Tequila Tasting in Puerto Vallarta
Get to know the legends, history, traditions and process of elaboration of tequila. Enjoy the experience in an interactive tour through the museum of tequila in Puerto Vallarta located inside “Vallarta theater”
Additional to that you can do a sensorial game in which you will learn to identify the aromas of good and bad destilados, you will know different categories and sub categories of tequila. You will do a testing with essences that will help to open all your senses. you will learn to distinguish tequilas not only for the color or name but also for its body and aroma, you will learn to identify primary ,secondary and tertiary scent based on the position of the glass of Tequila Blanco, reposado, añejo y extra añejo.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Welcome Margarita
- Kit of Cata with 4 tipes of tequila
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The museum is located inside of "Teatro Vallarta" in the down town of Puerto Vallarta. Be welcome with a Delicious frozen Margarita or virgen margarita for the non drinkers. Discover the world of tequila since the ancestry times, the pass of this important regional drink, by using all your senses. enjoy to be inmerse on the tequila culture, after visit our museum, you will experience a professional tequila tasting where you will learn to identify the aromas and learn about the different categories of tequila. and at the end you Will recognize wich tequila adapt better with your palate, visit to the Tres Hermanos Tequila Store to purchase this high quality premiun Tequila from Amatitan Jalisco, hand made tequila, artesanal licours and product derivated fron the agave.
Departure Point :Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for tequila tasting is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.