Tequila Route Experience
Experience the feeling of losing yourself among the blue agave fields. Discover the origin of the national drink par excellence, explore its distilleries, admire its agave landscape declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Live the sensation of getting lost among the fields of blue agave, perceive the aroma of cooked agave and taste the taste of tequila within the most representative artisan distilleries in Mexico.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Tequila Tour:
Attractions on the Tequila Tour:
- Punto Sao Paulo
Plaza Principal Tequila Jalisco
Operates: Estimated itinerary: 9:30 hrs - Transfer from hotel or private home within the peripheral to the starting point. 10:00 hrs - Start of the tour to the Tequila Route. (by bus) 11:30 hrs - Tourist tour in a craft distillery and explanation of the tequila production process (cooking, fermentation and distillation). 12:00 - Tasting of handmade Tequila. 13:00 hrs - Tour through the Magical Town of Tequila and free time to eat. 3:00 hrs - La Rojeña de José Cuervo distillery tour. (additional cost) 5:00 p.m. - Return to downtown points of Guadalajara (Historic Center, Minerva, Expo Guadalajara) * Tentative itinerary. Some activities may vary.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.