Tequila, Tacos and Tombstones Culinary Tour of San Diego
The Tequila, Tacos and Tombstones Culinary Tour offers you the chance to sample some of the finest cuisine in San Diego’s Old Town! While you explore this historic district, the site of the first European settlers in California, you’ll sample delicious libations and get a taste of some of the district’s 25 restaurants. If you love authentic Mexican cuisine, or American history, Old Town won’t disappoint.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Drink samples
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The Tequila, Tacos and Tombstones tour lets you walk on the ghoulish side of San Diego – the Old Town district, also known as the “Birthplace of California,” is one of San Diego’s most fun and interesting neighborhoods. It’s also considered by some to be haunted, so grab a friend’s hand if you get spooked while walking past El Campo Santo Cemetery and the Whaley House (officially designated as a haunted house by the US government). Old Town is also home to original adobe homes from the early 19th century.
As you’re exploring Old Town, you’ll taste authentic Mexican cuisine and enjoy small samples of tequila and cocktails, so come hungry; by the end of the tour you’ll have had the equivalent of a full meal.
A wonderful way to spend an evening in San Diego, this culinary walking tour will dazzle your taste buds, titillate your sixth sense and appeal to your sense of adventure – plus you can brush up on your California history.
Departure Point :Cafe Coyote, 2461 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 4 passengers in order to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.